Saturday, April 11, 2020

GT-MU (Build pics)

Here it is! I've managed to finish this GT-MU from Trumpeter with my very own 3D designs on it!
Aquí está! He conseguido acabar este GT-MU de Trumpeter con mis propios diseños 3D!
**Disclaimer! Important, none of the content of this blog is real. All of the pictures shown come from artistic models or replicas. The contents of this blog are for artistic and educational purposes only.**


It all started almost a year ago when I was taking up in learning how to design 3D pieces. Soon enough, I thought I could "easily" use it to improve my models so I started this project. Well, it hasn't been so easy, but I managed to make the most of my knowledge and learn a whole new deal of things. Here are some renders:
Todo empezó hace un año cuando comencé a interesarme por como diseñar piezas en 3D. ENseguida me di cuenta que yo podía utilizar esto "fácilmente" para mejorar mis maquetas. Resulta que no ha sido tan fácil, pero he conseguido aplicar al máximo mis conocimientos y aprender un buen puñado de cosas nuevas. Aquí os dejo algunos renders.






Here I let you the pics of the build. On the first one, you can see how the pieces came out of the printer (once cleaned). They need to be separated and sanded. As you'll see in the pics, scratch and also improvement of the plastic parts have been used to make the most of the kit. Enjoy!
Aquí os dejo las fotos del montaje. En la primera podéis ver como salen las piezas de la impresora (una vez limpias). Se tienen que separar y lijar. Como veréis en las fotos, se ha utilizado scratch y se han mejorado las propias piezas de plástico de la maqueta. Disfrutad!


5 comments:

  1. This is one FANTASTIC projects! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. Will you make the STL files available for this conversion?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excelente, ya vi la foto en el WME 2022. Tienes los archivos SLT disponibles en algún sitio?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a winner. Will this be offered in a conversion, I have neither a 3d printer, nor the know how to attempt this. Keep up the impressive work

    ReplyDelete