Tuesday, August 9, 2022

T-55 Alepo (Final Pics)

 

Heavy weathered paint, effects, dirt and blood. Syrian T-55, Alepo.
Pintura  muy desgastada, efectos, suciedad y sangre. T-55 Siriano, Alepo.
**Disclaimer! Important, none of the content of this blog is real. All of the pictures shown come from artistic models or replicas. The contents of this blog are for artistic and educational purposes only.**

After several months I finished this model. I had a clear idea from the beginning that I wanted a heavy weathered paint with plenty of chipping and effects. I'm happy to say that I think I've achieved it. I had fun with the dust and fuel effects and not so much with the sand bags. I had to redo them several times until I got them right. Anyway, here it is!
Después de varios meses ya esta lista la maqueta. Tenía una idea clara desde el principio de que quería una maqueta muy desgastada con muchos desconchones y efectos y creo que puedo decir que lo he logrado. Me he divertido mucho recreando el polvo y con los efectos de fuel derramado. Y no me he divertido tanto con los sacos terreros, ya que los he tenido que rehacer varias veces hasta que han quedado bien. De todas formas, aquí está!




1 comment: