Wednesday, December 9, 2015

BT-7 (Build)

After some time I come back with this little one. This was supposed to be a parallel project to relax while I was doing a Panzer IV full of PE, but finally I ended up finishing it in two weeks. Sara Carruesco helped me with most of the running gear and chasis. Now, time for the paint!
Después de un tiempo vuelvo con este pequeño. Este era supuestamente un proyecto paralelo para relajarme mientras estaba haciendo un Panzer IV lleno de fotograbados, pero finalmente he acabado haciéndolo en dos semanas. Sara Carruesco me ha ayudado con gran parte del tren de rodaje y el chasis. Ahora, tiempo para la pintura!
**Disclaimer! Important, none of the content of this blog is real. All of the pictures shown come from artistic models or replicas. The contents of this blog are for artistic and educational purposes only.**
 
This is such a great kit from Tamiya. I only added a ET basic set and the barrel. Highly recommended! I want to thank my friend Xavier Ruiz to get me everything ready!
El kit de Tamiya es excelente. Simplemente añadí el set básico de ET y el cañón. Altamente recomendado! Quiero agradecer mi buen amigo Xavier Ruiz por conseguirme el kit :P









 

No comments:

Post a Comment