Friday, October 4, 2019

Magach 6b Gal Batash (Paint)

I've just finished this super dusty Magach 6b Gal Batash from Meng! Hurray!
Acabo de terminar este super polvoriento Magach 6b Gal Batash de Meng! Hurra!

Some months after finishing the build (check the build here) of this monster, I've finished the paint. To be honest, it's been easier than expected. I thought I'd found more problems while working with the antislip surfaces. Also, this thing is huge, so I wasn't 100% sure of how strong the dust effects should be and what contrast I'd give me when finished. I am quite happy with the result and hope to work on another IDF subject pretty soon. Cheers! 
Unos meses después de acabar el montaje que podéis ver aquí, he terminado la pintura de este monstruo de maqueta. Para ser sincero ha sido más fácil de lo que me esperaba. Pensaba que encontraría más problemas con la superficie anti deslizante. Además, esta maqueta es enorme, y no estaba al 100% seguro de como de fuerte debía ser el efecto de polvo ni del contraste resultante. Estoy bastante contento con el resultado final y espero hacer otro IDF pronto. Saludos!
Detail of the rear grilles after the dust effects. 
Detalle de las rejillas posteriores después de los efectos de polvo. 


Final pics (Fotos finales)
Once done, I took some pics of the finish. I hope you enjoy them :)
Una vez acabado, tiré unas fotos del acabado. Espero que os gusten.





1 comment: