Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Urban Pressure (Final pics)

Here it is. My first diorama "Urban Pressure"
Aquí está. Mi primer diorama "Urban Pressure"
**Disclaimer! Important, none of the content of this blog is real. All of the pictures shown come from artistic models or replicas. The contents of this blog are for artistic and educational purposes only.**

After 204 days I've finished this project. Remember to check the build of the Magach  (check the build
 here) and also the paint! (check the paint here). I want to thank everyone that helped me along the process. You'll see the article of this project soon on a new AK publication. Cheers!
Después de 204 días ya he acabado este proyecto. Recordad que podéis ver el montaje (ir al montaje aquí) y también la pintura (ir a la pintura aquí). Me gustaría agradecer a todo el mundo que me ha ayudado durante el proceso. Vais a poder ver el artículo muy pronto en una nueva publicación de AK.




No comments:

Post a Comment