Thursday, November 2, 2023

"Breaking Point" Diorama final pics

 

My new diorama is done and it's called "Breaking Point" 

Mi nuevo diorama está acabado por fin y se llama "Breaking Point"


**Disclaimer! Important, none of the content of this blog is real. All of the pictures shown come from artistic models or replicas. The contents of this blog are for artistic and educational purposes only.**

I've been trying to improve my skill set with figures for years to be able to have more freedom with the storytelling of my vignettes. As I'm pretty sure it happens with many of my modeling buddies that come from AFV, painting and transforming figures is difficult and slow to learn. Moreover, I've tried to improve my storytelling as it was usually my weakest point. I do think there are plenty of things to improve, especially the sculpting and pose of the figures. In any case, I'm pretty happy with the result. 

Llevo años intentando mejorar mis habilidades con figuras para poder ganar en libertad a la hora de hacer viñetas y contar historias. Como seguro que le pasa a la mayoría de modelistas que vienen de hacer tanques, la pintura y modelado de figuras es algo complicado y sobre todo lento de aprender. Además, he intentado mejorar en la intra historia de la viñeta. Creo que hay muchos puntos a mejorar en especial el modelaje y posturas de las figuras. En todo caso, estoy muy contento con el resultado.






No comments:

Post a Comment