Thursday, February 24, 2022

Mutt M151 (Build)

I have the M151 Mutt ready for paint! 
Ya tengo listo el M151 Mutt para pintura!
**Disclaimer! Important, none of the content of this blog is real. All of the pictures shown come from artistic models or replicas. The contents of this blog are for artistic and educational purposes only.**

This has been one of those projects that come from nowhere. I didn't have it on my pipeline of projects. Initially, my good friend Fran started a build group of the M151, but I declined the offer. Then my friend Txus gave me Tamiya model so now I had to do it. I added to the kit a Legend resin set LF1377 and the wheels from Def.Models DW35038. In spite of being a small model, I gave me a lot of work because of the small details.
Este he sido uno de esos trabajos que no estaban en mi mente hacer. La idea nace de un montaje en grupo que inicia mi buen amigo Fran, y aunque inicialmente declino la oferta mi amigo Txus me regala la maqueta de Tamiya. He añadido al kit el set de Legend ref.LF1377 y las ruedas de Def.Models ref.DW35038. Pese a ser una maqueta pequeña me ha dado algo de trabajo ya que tiene muchos detallitos. 

One of the worst detailed parts of the Tamiya model is the M60 and its M142 mount. I used an AFV Club M60 that gave me friend Jose Maria and for the mount I used 3D. I printed the model on my Elegoo Mars.
Una de las partes peor detalladas de la maqueta de Tamiya es la M60 y su soporte M142. Para la M60 he utilizado una sobrante de un kit de AFV que amablemente me cedió mi compi Jose Maria. El soporte lo he realizado en 3D he impreso en casa con mi Elegoo Mars.

I also wanted to put two marines and for that, I used the excellent Bravo 6 figures 35041. I changed the heads for some Hornet ones and used Alpine hands sets for the hands.
He querido representar dos marines y para ello he utilizado las excelentes figuras de Bravo6 ref. 35041 y las he modificado con cabezas de Hornet y manos de Alpine.



No comments:

Post a Comment