Thursday, February 24, 2022

T-55 Alepo (Build Pics)

This project was born because of the terrific Syrian Armor books from Pla Editions.
Este proyecto nace de los fantásticos libros de Syrian Armor de Pla Editions.
**Disclaimer! Important, none of the content of this blog is real. All of the pictures shown come from artistic models or replicas. The contents of this blog are for artistic and educational purposes only.**


My time for modeling has been reduced dramatically since I am a dad. So, as a good modeler, having plenty f started projects, I decided to start a new one with the intention of building it just for fun during my little free time.  I've found the MiniArt model very weak in some areas. I used scratch to enhance some details and added the turned metal gun from Aber 35L-249 and the excellent MasterClub MTL-35048.
Desde que he sido padre mi tiempo para el modelismo se ha reducido considerablemente. Así que como buen modelista, ha falta de proyectos empezados, decidí empezar este otro con la intención de ir montándolo poco a poco. La maqueta de Miniart me ha parecido muy floja en algunos aspectos. He mejorado algunos detalles a scratch y añadido el cañón de Aber 35L-249 y las cadenas de MasterClub MTL-35048.





1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with opinion on miniart model. Overengineered and ill fitting sometimes.

    ReplyDelete